Cable-Shop Bekkenkamp respects the privacy of all users of its site and ensures that the personal information you provide is treated confidentially. We use your data to process orders as quickly and easily as possible. For the rest we will only use this information with your permission. Cable-Shop bekkenkamp will not sell your personal details to third parties and will only make them available to third parties that are involved in processing your order.
Cable-Shop bekkenkamp uses the collected data to provide its customers with the following services:
• If you place an order, we need your name, e-mail address, delivery address and payment details to
execute your order and to keep you informed of the progress.
• To make shopping at Cable-Shop basin camp as pleasant as possible, we store with your consent your personal data and the details regarding your order and the use of our services. This allows us to personalize the website.
• If you place an order with Cable-Shop bekkenkamp, we store your data on a Secure Server if desired. You can enter a username and password to include your name and address, telephone number, e-mail address, delivery and payment details, so that you do not have to enter them with every new order.
• Information about the use of our site and the feedback we receive from our visitors help us to further develop and improve our site.
• If you decide to write a review, you can choose whether to add your name or other personal information. We are curious about the opinions of our visitors, but reserve the right not to publish contributions that do not comply with our site conditions.
• If you respond to an action or competition, we will ask your name, address and e-mail address. We use this information to carry out the action, to announce the prize winner (s), and to measure the response to our marketing campaigns.
Cable-Shop bekkenkamp does not sell your data
Cable-Shop bekkenkamp will not sell your personal details to third parties and will only make them available to third parties that are involved in processing your order. Our employees and third parties engaged by us are obliged to respect the confidentiality of your data.
Company name: Cable-Shop bekkenkamp PO Box 70131 AC, Groningen, The Netherlands
We process personal data from website visitors and customers on our website and in e-mails.
We collect and process personal information to execute orders, including names, contact details, address details and payment details.
We also collect data via cookies and similar tracking technologies to monitor the behavior of visitors on our website and in emails, so that we can improve the visitor experience on our website and in emails, for example by making suitable product recommendations.
We also use personal information collected for legitimate marketing purposes. We use Santu Pty Ltd as a processor to collect customer data on our behalf. We use PayPal and Multisafepay as a processor to process payments on our behalf.
We use Couriers as a processor to ship products on our behalf.
We use Google Analytics to track traffic on our website.
We use Mailchimp as a processor to send and follow marketing e-mails.
Personal data is stored for 8 years to comply with government regulations.
If we become aware of a breach of security where personal information is disclosed, we will contact our supervisory authority within 72 hours, in particular:
Name of the authority and contact details.
The persons whose personal details have been disclosed will also be notified immediately via their registered e-mail address..